UniDApp is a fully decentralized trading platform

UniDApp is a fully decentralized trading platform with a balanced feature set that simplifies the user experience to the maximum and is based on Uniswap with an advanced set of tools that are only available for centralized exchanges to use on top of the DeFi ecosystem.

The platform will provide the user with an opportunity to access such tools as:
– order aggregation,
– liquidity chart,
– planning of sales and purchases,
– analytics,
– scheduled automatic notifications.

Simplified interface

Security and reliability of trading and asset transfers is a priority. For this task UniDApp will provide a simplified interface that will connect to the Uniswap API.

3912

Full control

UniDApp users are completely protected as they keep their private keys and only they have full control over their assets and transaction

Smart contracts

With the advent of Uniswap, it has become one of the most important components of the entire DeFi industry, as it allows users to exchange tokens without trust, which means that all transactions are performed from smart contracts without the need for an intermediary or a trusted party.

About Uniswap

Consensys audit

An audit conducted by Consensys Diligence, publicly available on GitHub, confirmed the security of Uniswap smart contracts.

Safety

Uniswap has become the most popular decentralized marketplace. It connects traders, the transaction takes place directly between their wallets. The user does not need to create an account and leave funds on it, they are stored in a personal wallet.

Advantages

Compared to other DEX competitors, Uniswap has a number of advantages for small traders. In particular, Uniswap does not pay for listing, does not require its own tokens, and is one of the cheapest gas prices of all DEXs.

Distinctive features of UniDApp are:

Orders

The possibility of setting an unlimited number of pending orders for a decrease or increase in the price, which is an absolute necessity when a trader follows his strategy, be it using such instruments as Eliott Waves or waiting for price fluctuations on the news. Orders will be triggered automatically regardless of whether you are sleeping, driving or just relaxing

Notification

Notification of reaching the specified price of the given tokens, which will help an experienced trader quickly navigate the market and, if necessary, change the strategy

Monitoring

The ability to monitor the required coin in real time, as well as, if necessary, view the price change graph since the coin listing on Uniswap

Interface

Simplified and intuitively simple interface so that even an inexperienced person can figure out and study the functionality in a matter of minutes

Perfomance

Performance due to the optimization of all processes

Staking

On the UniDApp platform, in order to make transactions, the user must own a UDP token, which can be purchased on Uniswap after the 3rd round of OTC or any other exchange a few days later.

For each transaction, the commission will be 0.25% of the transaction amount and will be charged automatically in UDP tokens. 90% of the amount charged will go as a reward to the UDP token holders, the remaining 10% will go to the UniDApp fund. The ability of token holders to receive passive income will stimulate the liquidity of the token and the growth of its price.

About DeFI

With the advent of Uniswap, it has become one of the most important components of the entire DeFi industry, as it allows users to exchange tokens without trust, which means that all transactions are performed from smart contracts without the need for an intermediary or a trusted party.

The new trend has revitalized the cryptocurrency industry, despite the fact that asset values ​​remain 75% below their 2017 levels. It’s called DeFi, short for decentralized finance. At its core is the idea that crypto entrepreneurs can recreate traditional financial instruments in a decentralized architecture without falling under the control of companies and governments.

Tokenomics

Name – UNIDAPP
Ticker – UDP
Total supply – 30 m

35%  10.5 mln. UDP- Uniswap liquidity pool

30%  9 mln. UDP- OTC Pre sale

20%  Exchanges, marketing, development

15%  Team

Roadmap

July

Development of prototype, frontend, idea formation and market research.

August - September

UDP private sale and token distribution.

September

Technical and business documentation. Whitepaper presentation.

October

Launching and testing the beta version.

November

Launching the full version of the project and fully introducing the product to the market.

July

Development of prototype, frontend, idea formation and market research.

August - September

UDP private sale and token distribution.

September

Technical and business documentation. Whitepaper presentation.

October

Launching and testing the beta version.

November

Launching the full version of the project and fully introducing the product to the market.